Keeper League

The Avenger

I responded to a couple PMs about this earlier, so I'll just post a message here as an FYI.

I am considering moving the league from Yahoo! to either Fanball or a different site where we'd have more control over the league setup and all. Once I have all the information, I'll post it over here, so that all the members of the keeper league can know what's going on. I will try to have it done by the end of this week.

I responded to a couple PMs about this earlier, so I'll just post a message here as an FYI.

I am considering moving the league from Yahoo! to either Fanball or a different site where we'd have more control over the league setup and all.  Once I have all the information, I'll post it over here, so that all the members of the keeper league can know what's going on.  I will try to have it done by the end of this week.

362603[/snapback]

Rich - don't sweat it - we have plenty of time. I just saw the messages about the yahoo leagues and how they were filled up and got concerned that somehow the keeper league was filled by newcomers.

As for moving to a new site, I'm cool with that - I've never been a big fan of the free yahoo leagues. I've run mine on CBS Sportlines for 8 years and they let you do just about anything, but the cost would likely be $13-$15 per team just for the site.

If you are considering CBS let me know - I have a good scoring system and some tips on how to setup waivers so people trolling the wires on Sunday afternoon don't get all the good backups while others are at the game or otherwise not in front of a computer.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.