How the Gov't is Using Cannabis For Profit in Many Ways .

Posted (edited)

https://nypost.com/2024/05/16/us-news/justice-department-formally-moves-to-reclassify-marijuana-as-a-less-dangerous-drug/

http://campbelllawobserver.com/pot-patents-how-the-federal-government-has-monopolized-marijuana/

Here's something that any one that has dabbled in the evil weed has known since the 60's, Unless of course in some cases there are those that it effects differently so they have reservations about it & may believe some of what has been said in the past that it makes you hallucinate & have flash backs & in the movie reefer madness even shows that if you do take a hit you could murder your family .

But alas, seeing as the US gov't surprisingly has had a patent since 2003 as to be 1 of the first to make money from the legalized sale of it weather it be medicinal or other wise . And now the cronies on capital hill have finally realized just how beneficial this legalization can be in more ways than 1 .

No matter your feelings on it it is no worse and in some instances far less dangerous than alcohol . By putting this information out there for all to see i wonder if there wasn't some type of political motivation to it, especially seeing as a election is coming up .

Here all this time because the "gov't scientist & officials said" that it is oh so bad for you and have spent Billions on keeping it illegal now find (well in 2003) that there is a HUGE amount of money to be made from it either way you slice the pie, but they went ahead and got a patent long ago because they new what was coming .

So much so now John Behner is neck deep in selling cannabis . I've seen him advertising for it and from what i understand he has invested in it too . But we all need to do as we are told and believe that our gov't is doing what is absolutely in our best interest, unless of course there is a huge profit to be made then things will change .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2