New Yankee Stadium

Apparently part of the project will be a new high school specializing in "sports related careers."  That BETTER be private.

359807[/snapback]

They did the same thing here in Tampa. Tied in a Teachers raise with other school funding to build RJ. Total Bull Sh*t.

I still got the blanket, though its red. :P

The only way to get anything done in Boston is to promise to build a park in their district or name a square after someone if you need their vote. That's why our new bridge is the Leonard P Zakim Bunker Hill Charlestown Bridge. I'm totally serious. I call it the "Z". Most just call it a waste of money, though, because it's already falling apart. Oh, a lot of that money came from federal cash, too. Thanks for helping us dig an expensive hole, and thanks for the crummy bridge.

The only way to get anything done in Boston is to promise to build a park in their district  or name a square after someone if you need their vote.  That's why our new bridge is the Leonard P Zakim Bunker Hill Charlestown Bridge.  I'm totally serious.  I call it the "Z".  Most just call it a waste of money, though, because it's already falling apart.  Oh, a lot of that money came from federal cash, too.  Thanks for helping us dig an expensive hole, and thanks for the crummy bridge.

359849[/snapback]

Just tack on a "brought to you by Mountain Dew" onto that name, and you pretty much have the complete American experience... :P

Just tack on a "brought to you by Mountain Dew" onto that name, and you pretty much have the complete American experience...  :P

359878[/snapback]

It'll happen once NASCAR starts buying advertising rights on bridges.