Left Tackle, I'm just not comfortable.

I dont know about anyone else, but going into a season with a quarterback who has yet to start a NFL game with Mike Gandy protecting his backside raises concern in my outlook for the upcoming season. As we all know, the offensive line is what makes a good team into a contender. I believe it was Marv Levy who said, "To be successful in the NFL, you have to stop the run and run the ball consistently," so it is not just the passing game that will bring the team's playoff aspirations to a halt if the offensive line does not step up in a big way. We all know J.P. Losman is a "mobile" quarterback, but it did not take long for him to get injured last year fleeing the pocket in the open field (that was in practice!). Wait until people who really do want him to break a leg start hitting him in the open field. If he doesn't have time in the pocket because he has swiss cheese for an offensive line, he'll be using his "mobility" enough to at least make Bills fans nervous, not to mention Mike Gandy blowing a block and giving Jason Taylor, Simeon Rice, Julius Peppers, Willie Mcginest, and every other RE he's gonna face this year an open shot at his backside. Does anyone else have this concern or am I the only one?

Nope. You're the only one.

Last year TD had 13 Offensive Tackles in training camp.

Did you feel any more comfortable by that fact then than you do now?

Look at it this way, if JP III can't scramble, the season's in the crapper anyhow.

Let's let 'em play a game or two before we take up the collection for another set of rings for the NewenGland Patsies.