What We Don't Know or They Won't Tell Us Won't Hurt Us ! Right ?

I started this about Global Warming but it led to this mind dump 😅.

You know it really gets me how politicians never give the people the full story (kind of like some here) yet they only give us just the things they need us to here to make us believe they are truly caring about the well being of We The People and the country when in fact they could care less and are only worried about the narrative they want to put forth for their agenda .

If the people in the US did't have ADHD when it comes to political news & we all did a bit more research of how some things went down in the past we could see the deception that politicians weave into their seemingly innocent moral driven crusades to help the country & the people in it .

This isn't something that just came to be but has been going on for no telling how long . I use to here my old man B**CH about how crooked the politicians were in NY/US and all but as a young kid i didn't in any way care, but now as a old man my self realize just what he was B**CHING about .

Iran, Iraq, Russia, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea, the list is long but it's no wonder some countries hate the US for numerous reasons . The US ego is very large & thinks that every other country needs to be run like, by or with the US help even if they don't want it  .

If every America knew just how much deception there has been in American political history they would be appalled ! When it comes to the politicians that we vote into office and think they are actually helping America when in fact the "Blow Back Effect" that Ron Paul talked about would come in to complete view, but once again Americans are led to believe what they put out as a good thing when it in fact winds up screwing over those they are working with & for .

I started this because of the "Global Warming" story of how it is all about fossil fuels & how bad automobiles are for the planet nothing else which again is only 1 small piece of that story . It's the only one that matters to those pushing that narrative yet there are so many other factors to it than just Automobiles & fossil fuels .

Does the ridiculous AOC comment about cow flatulence add to the problem ? As foolish as it sounds actually it does which is 1 other small piece of that puzzle but because it's AOC everyone dissed her as a bartender/waitress trying to become a politician showing how foolish she was but really she was just telling another small piece of the story .

Here is another huge part that has been pushed aside because it just doesn't fit and politicians would have to go after not only the Beef people but the developers, forest or wood producers, housing builders, road builders & so many other areas that you can bet some politician owns a piece of one of those industries so they would be cutting their own income .

https://grist.org/science/forest-cover-deforestation-logging-1960/

Do you think that over 200 million acres of deforestation might have something to do with the natural way the planet gets rid of CO2 ? 🤔 I think probably more than we know but that just doesn't fit !

If the curtain could be pulled back from what happens behind closed doors along with the half truths & lies told in the Emerald city we would all be incensed at what our politicians have done to this country and it's legacy .

I bet Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Vietnam, global warming, and many others could all tell stories because as we know there are usually 3 sides to every story your's, mine , and the truth . But what they won't tell us won't hurt us Right ?

But what's "The Rest of The Story" Thanks Paul ...

• Thank you (+1) 2

• 1 month later...

While watching the weather channel last night learned a little bit more information about some things that we haven't been told as far as what has helped to cause amounts of CO2 to rise over the years in the earths atmosphere . We have been told it's all about fossil fuels and cars burning them and the only way to control it is by changing the emissions of the cars or going to electric vehicles .

But i learned last night on the weather channel that wet lands better known as swamps or bogs such as the Fl. Everglades take in a huge amounts of CO2 out of the atmosphere - who knew ? I sure didn't .

It got me to thinking that this has never been part of the global warming narrative and will never be a part of it !! Because it doesn't fit the agenda !! 

So much of what we know is only what they want us to know to fit the narrative that they would like us to believe . They so conveniently leave out that clearing of trees to build new housing developments & the filling in of these ecosystems such as most of florida has been & probably other places like New Orleans & such have a huge effect on this subject .

But they can't stop that to help this situation can they ? People are drawn to water & warmer climates like flies to - well you know . Which is why a lot of these ecosystems are paying the price for many to fulfill the American dream by having their own house, which i get it but at what price does this need to be accomplished .

I know things like this happen every day & has been happening for hundreds of years when it comes to gov't & the politicians with in, but the only way things such as this can be noticed is by the people realizing the deceptions but we are all to busy believing the BS that politicians tell us as truths .

Which is pretty sad !

I know this will for the most part like this post did just go to the way side because of others preoccupation with the much more lame stream subjects that i won't go into, but i hope this bit of information might be picked up by some & maybe passed on to our children so they can realize that not all that we are told in some instances is the hole truth but only a narrative put forth to push a agenda . 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1