Peter King MMQ

Realist

MMQ

Although the entire MMQ is quite a bore. About an imaginary SuperBowl Victory for the Patriots and a Brady Lovefest. The top 10 Things I think I think have a couple of Bills' related things in it.

7. I think Travis Henry will end up in Tennessee, unless he's still on the market in mid-July, which I doubt, and Fred Taylor's still slowed by injury. If Taylo'rs hurt, I think Jacksonville gets him. I've said it all along: Henry will end up being moved for a first-day draft pick in the 2006 draft, which would be a good deal for both sides. He'd be a head case if he stayed in Buffalo, and he's still got a couple of 1,300-yard years left in him.

10. I think the NFL rushing leader this year will be Willis McGahee.

7. I think Travis Henry will end up in Tennessee

357011[/snapback]

357011[/snapback]

On my top 10 things i think i think

1. Anything Peter King predicts is destined not to happen

On my top 10 things i think i think

1.  Anything Peter King predicts is destined not to happen

357017[/snapback]

Unless, of course, it involves his lovely daughter Marybeth, or perhaps a cup of mocca latte.

MMQ

Although the entire MMQ is quite a bore.  About an imaginary SuperBowl Victory for the Patriots and a Brady Lovefest.  The top 10 Things I think I think have a couple of Bills' related things in it.

7. I think Travis Henry will end up in Tennessee, unless he's still on the market in mid-July, which I doubt, and Fred Taylor's still slowed by injury. If Taylo'rs hurt, I think Jacksonville gets him. I've said it all along: Henry will end up being moved for a first-day draft pick in the 2006 draft, which would be a good deal for both sides. He'd be a head case if he stayed in Buffalo, and he's still got a couple of 1,300-yard years left in him.

357011[/snapback]

Jeez, when did Peter King, BB and TB become a 3some? Ugh, that wetdream he had in that piece is the single most digusting thing I've read all year. Also, King fancies himself a comedian as well. Does anyone think this guy is funny at all??? He sure is trying to be with that writing style of his.