Steelers at Bills 1999

Buffalo03

Happy playoff week Bills fans. We have made it and I can keep the thread going and hopefully will be able to continue it next week. So, continuing on with upcoming opponents where we are playing them the coming week. Last year, when we played the Steelers here, I picked the Kelly and Beebe show from 1991 where Kelly had 6TDs and threw 4 of them to Beebe and demolished the Steelers 52-34. Because of that, this time I have chosen Steelers at Bills from 1999. After a bad opening day loss to the Colts. The Bills reeled off 3 straight wins coming into this game and made this one 4 straight improving to 4-1 on the year. Antowain Smith fumbled the opening play of the game for the Bills and the Steelers got an early score but outside of that, we controlled this game. I remember a beautiful TD pass from Flutie to Moulds which is still one of my favorite Flutie passes in his Buffalo career. Sam Gash the mulling FB catching another TD. Jay Reimersma also got in on the action with a TD catch. Thurman Thomas was out for most of this season after the bad injury he had week 1 but we got him back at the end of the year for a playoff run. Let's hope the game this week isn't too affected by the weather as I believe it plays right into what the Steelers wanna do. And hopefully we can pounce on them early even in bad conditions and not let up. If you went to this game or have any memories about it, please feel free to share and let's hope for a nice Bills win tomorrow. Happy playoffs Bills fans. Let's Go Buffalo. Go Bills

Edited by Buffalo03

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.