(OT) Where to buy Bills gear in NF, NY?

Fezmid

Hey all,

I've been in NF, NY (my hometown) for a couple of days and there doesn't appear to be ANY Bills stuff in this city. :( We found three or four styles per store, and that's it! :(

Any recommendations (besides Bills Pro Shop) to buy good Bills gear? We want to get a few t-shirts, as well as a sweatshirt for a 5 year old girl. Any ideas? Or would we best better off just buying online?

See everyone in a couple days!

CW

Hey all,

I've been in NF, NY (my hometown) for a couple of days and there doesn't appear to be ANY Bills stuff in this city. :(  We found three or four styles per store, and that's it! :(

Any recommendations (besides Bills Pro Shop) to buy good Bills gear?  We want to get a few t-shirts, as well as a sweatshirt for a 5 year old girl.  Any ideas?  Or would we best better off just buying online?

See everyone in a couple days!

CW

26256[/snapback]

Lived in WNY my whole life and still don't know NF that well. If there is a JC Penney up there, they usually have a nice selection.

Sully's or are we still boycotting them?

26259[/snapback]

Where's Sully's?

There's no JC Penny anymore - they turned into a BonTon; we checked BonTon and there was nothing really there... :(

Maybe we'll make a trek to one of the malls.

CW

Where's Sully's?

There's no JC Penny anymore - they turned into a BonTon; we checked BonTon and there was nothing really there... :(

Maybe we'll make a trek to one of the malls.

CW

26264[/snapback]

I know there is one at the Blvd. Mall. Shouldn't be too bad of a ride for you.

Sully's is the best priced. You can find stuff at the Walmarts also. No there still are JC Penneys. Am&A's became the BON -TON. On game day there are stands near the Ralph also.

I have a youth t-shirt and youth cap going in the raffle for the tailgate. Sorry I never picked up a sweatshirt. The stores at the McKinley mall will have Bills stuff.