NFL in Quebec viewing options

Bills fan since 87

Just found out I will be in the Montreal area for work during week 13 (Thankfully a perfectly timed Bills off week).  But I'll still want to watch football!  I believe in Ontario TSN carries the NFL but is it the same in Quebec?  It will be early December and I'll be about 25 min outside Montreal.  Anyone have any suggestions on sports bars?  Is there a chance games might even be on the hotel room TV?  Just curious if anyone has had any experience watching NFL game sin the Montreal area?

Go Bills!!

53 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Just found out I will be in the Montreal area for work during week 13 (Thankfully a perfectly timed Bills off week).  But I'll still want to watch football!  I believe in Ontario TSN carries the NFL but is it the same in Quebec?  It will be early December and I'll be about 25 min outside Montreal.  Anyone have any suggestions on sports bars?  Is there a chance games might even be on the hotel room TV?  Just curious if anyone has had any experience watching NFL game sin the Montreal area?

Go Bills!!

Anyone with cable in Quebec has TSN. The French language equivalent is RDS. I'd expect your hotel would have both. They get the US network feeds. La Cage is a decent sports bar/restaurant close to downtown but there is no Bills bar to my knowledge. They certainly carry NFL games. My cable package gives some  network channels from Ontario (Kitchener and City TV Toronto) which usually carry Bills Sunday games. As a backup and to access specific games that would not otherwise be available I subscribe to DAZN.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Go Bills!!

Re sports bars I should have mentioned that there are a number of them downtown. Obviously they all would have NFL games. I'm sure you can google it. I have for years been watching from home so I can't really recommend one over another.

9 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Re sports bars I should have mentioned that there are a number of them downtown. Obviously they all would have NFL games. I'm sure you can google it. I have for years been watching from home so I can't really recommend one over another.

Awesome, gives me peace of mind. Thank you sir. Would hate to miss what will undoubtedly be some important games late in the season.  I'll be driving up from Rochester that morning, bit of a hike.  Figured i'd roll in around 2.  Being able to watch in the room would be ideal.

29 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Awesome, gives me peace of mind. Thank you sir. Would hate to miss what will undoubtedly be some important games late in the season.  I'll be driving up from Rochester that morning, bit of a hike.  Figured i'd roll in around 2.  Being able to watch in the room would be ideal.

Check with the hotel beforehand. Should 100% be good.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Go Bills!!

TSN and CTV carry the NFL games from 1pm and 4pm, Southern Quebec also gets the Plattsburgh, Ny TV stations so you will get the big American networks for the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.