A bit off topic - Onlocation Nfl ticket packages?

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to throw this out here because I have a hard time finding reviews on this site. 

I am planning to come to the Jets Game with my Wife and came across this and thought it could be a fun experience/change at the game..

They mention being a hospitality partner of the NFL and have an  option of getting tickets with Pre and Post Game Field Access? I am just trying to find out how legit this site is, would these Pregame Field passes be worth it? Anyone ever order tickets through here? You can bring up a pretty generic stadium along with sections and rows-they don't seem to provide seat numbers..

I am just curious or probably will end up going through TM or something..

Thanks

I've purchased Super Bowl tickets twice from OnLocation. They are an official NFL partner. They do everything very well. Not sure how it works with regular season pregame stuff, if it's a flat rate or if it's market dependent, but for the Super Bowl, their prices would fluctuate (mostly down) each day leading up to the Super Bowl until it eventually begins to go back up as supply gets limited. I know some teams offer pre-game tours prior to kickoff (usually between 2-3 hours) and you can walk on the field during warmups. The cost for that is usually close to $500 per person though it used to be much cheaper. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.