To the small population of Braves fans.

gantrules

The guy has to go and put a huge black eye on an otherwise surprisingly good season. Rafael Ramirez would never have done this......... :)

You ever watched the Bravos in HDTV? They have their own channel on Charter Cable (and Comcast too, I think) where they broadcast all the home games in HD. It' s pretty damn awesome.

I remember when the early 80's Braves were in the pennant race against the Dodgers.....That was the first pro team I really started to bond with.....a lot of great memories of Bruce, Chris, Claudell, Glen, Raphael, Horner, Brett, and of course my favorite player of all time, Dale Murphy - the best person in the history of baseball.

I have to say I'm more excited about the current team with all the younger players than I have been (to a degree) about some of our more recent teams.....just was getting kind of stale, even though they were still a winning club.

John Y. Brown.

25713[/snapback]

And the other NBA owners who went along with the heist...Greedy 'tards.

Atlanta Braves fans got turned off believing that their team was very good but only was going to go so high. At least they won one...