Weird Wild Card weekend games..

PatsFanNH

This wild card weekend been odd..

Jags v Chargers — I expected the chargers to roll and they did early but somehow blow a 27-0 lead.  Jags win 31-30..

49ers v Seahawks — Yes the final score looks like a dominate game by the 49ers but the Seahawks hung in till the 4th quarter.

Bills v Dolphins — I think a much closer game than most expected,. This game made zero sense but proves division rivals are hard to beat twice in a row.  Bills hold on to win. 

Giants v Vikings — another close game and the Vikings lucky horseshoe finally fell out of their butt. 

Bengals v Ravens — another division rivalry and the Ravens held on to win. (They were trailing in the 3rd quarter)

I can’t remember when every game was so competitive like this on WC Weekend!  What made this weird is every game was close and competitive but so far only 1 underdog won!  You would think it be more 50/50.. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.