Prayers for Damar - Assuming Game is played inquiring about Pats Game Tailgate

WideRightRevenge

My son and I drive up every year for the last home game from NC.  Know the terrible events of Monday has cast shadow over pending schedule and didn't see post for upcoming game.  If the TBD gang is going to be in front at Hammer's would love to be able to return this year with our annual donation of NC Pulled Pork BBQ sliders for the other TBD attendees.

Hopefully see some this weekend those we don't wishing you all the best for 2023.

Rick aka Wide Right Revenge

16 hours ago, WideRightRevenge said:

My son and I drive up every year for the last home game from NC.  Know the terrible events of Monday has cast shadow over pending schedule and didn't see post for upcoming game.  If the TBD gang is going to be in front at Hammer's would love to be able to return this year with our annual donation of NC Pulled Pork BBQ sliders for the other TBD attendees.

Hopefully see some this weekend those we don't wishing you all the best for 2023.

Rick aka Wide Right Revenge

Out of respect for the situation, i was not posting a thread yet. Will do so once we are 100% sure the BIlls are moving forward with the game. The news just now 😀

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.