Sheldon Bet $100 to Hunters Hope

Hi,

I made a bet with a board member for $100 (can't remember his name) that Sheldon would not be traded to the Bills.The winner will send $100 to Cindy #89 and she will forward the $100 to Hunter's Hope.Please let me know if you have already sent Cindy the check.No matter who won it will be money week spent.I think small bets ($10- to whetever)like this is a great way to raise money for HH.Thanks Cindy for all the work you do for Hunter's Hope.

Bob

Hi,

I made a bet with a board member for $100 (can't remember his name) that Sheldon would not be traded to the Bills.The winner will send $100 to Cindy #89 and she will forward  the $100 to Hunter's Hope.Please let me know if you have already sent Cindy the check.No matter who won it will be money week spent.I think small bets ($10- to whetever)like this is a great way to raise money for HH.Thanks Cindy for all the work you do for Hunter's Hope.

Bob

341503[/snapback]

That was me and the day after the draft I came back and looked for you and congratulated you on the win. And never saw you here again until now. I did send the check to Hunters Hope through Cindy the next day. I assume she got it although I never heard.

Here is the link:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...bout+arcadiabob

That was me and the day after the draft I came back and looked for you and congratulated you on the win. And never saw you here again until now. I did send the check to Hunters Hope through Cindy the next day. I assume she got it although I never heard.

Here is the link:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...bout+arcadiabob

341537[/snapback]

Hi,

Sorry I missed your post.I don't post very often but I think the board is great.Our family still has season tickets going back 20 some years now.I only get back 1 or 2 times per year but the tickets are great(they should be as we had to buy the rights )on the 40 yard line Bills side. Anyway you are a stand up man sending the money to HH.The best to you and yours.

Bob