Does Buffalo Want another WR named "Roscoe"?

NFL | Crosby to Apply for Supplemental Draft - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 20 May 2005 09:01:28 -0700

The Spartanburg Herald-Journal reports Clemson WR Roscoe Crosby is applying to enter the NFL through the supplemental draft. "It's been a difficult road for me, but I've always wanted to be a professional athlete," Crosby said. "I've been really happy with my progress, so that's what led to the decision." The supplemental draft is typically held a week before July training camps begin. Crosby is 6-foot-3, 208 pounds. If Crosby isn't selected, he will become a free agent and can sign with any team. Crosby has been playing minor league baseball and has not stepped on the football field since 2001. Crosby said he will hold a workout for pro scouts at an undetermined date close to the supplemental draft. Crosby did work out in front of scouts at Clemson's pro day March 17. He missed the deadline to declare early entry into April's draft because he was involved in an arbitration case with the Kansas City Royals.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Buffalo drafted him and we had the Roscoe twins? :blink: