Patriots win, Red Sox are winning

T-Bone

Patriots had a big gut check win last night, with Tom Terrific putting up some more Hall of Fame numbers....

Red Sox are winning and looking good for the Final drive for the playoffs (yeah I know they lost last night, but they cannot win every game like the Patriots do)

Just one great day for Da Boneman....

Bone i like you as a Red Sox fan but now your getting on my nerves with your Patsies. They got lucky last night. Indy was driving down the field on them no problems. If it wasnt for those damn stupid Red Zone TOs and that missed FG. But anyway Congrads on game 1. AND LETS GO SOX & BILLS!!!

Patriots had a big gut check win last night, with Tom Terrific putting up some more Hall of Fame numbers....

Red Sox are winning and looking good for the Final drive for the playoffs (yeah I know they lost last night, but they cannot win every game like the Patriots do)

Just one great day for Da Boneman....

25306[/snapback]

You're a dill-hole, anyone ever tell you that?

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

It was brilliant play calling on the part of Romeo.

Peyton didn't have any protection on that side. Edge was on his left, Dallas Clark was running a route. Peyton didn't even recognize it and he should have knowing that his recievers weren't going to be running quick routes.

I hate the Pats...but god darn that was a great call on NE's part and very poor recognition on the part of Peyton.