Anyone playing Elden Ring?

Rubes

Didn't see any threads on this...

Started this one a couple of weeks ago. Never played any of the Dark Souls games, so this one is totally new to me, and holy crap, what an insane game. I can't believe how much detail and content there is in this game, it's completely overwhelming at first. Even after playing for a few weeks, I've barely scratched the surface. (Of course, I'm only playing a couple hours every few days, so there's that.)

It is truly a test of patience. I can't even count how many times I've died and how many tens of thousands of runes I've lost in the process. But somehow, I keep coming back for more.

It seems like a game that you'd have no hope of completing in a reasonable amount of time without looking at some guides and walkthroughs. There are so many things in the game that aren't described or explained and it's puzzling to think that you're somehow supposed to figure it out on your own. Yet it's still really fun to play and, of course, amazing to look at.

Interested to see who else may be bashing their head against a wall repeatedly in the name of entertainment.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.