Overwhelming Ignorance

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid continued to show his ignorance and disrespect for the office of President and the person of GWB. After giving a totally unbelievable apology reid offered that "Maybe my choice of words was improper, and I have indicated that maybe they were, but I want everyone here, I repeat, to know I'm going to continue to call things the way that I see them"

Hmm, I wonder why Senator Lott didn't simply use that same lame excuse? Well maybe because he is not a loser, and he can take responsibility for his actions. Or maybe because his party held him to a higer standard. In either case he was skinned alive and senator reid is held up as an icon because he is being defiant. Or maybe it is simply that the democratic standards are subterranean.

In any case I am sure the libs on this board will defend what reid said by once again claiming that Dick Cheney dropped an F Bomb, but that will not change the fact that a double standard is being applied to reid and he is being given a free pass by the media on this one.

flame away libs :P

Oops. Sorry. I thought you'd just published an autobiography, or perhaps you give little titles to your attacks like the army does. You know, Desert Storm, Operation Freedom, Overwhelming Ignorance... :P

333705[/snapback]

Typical liberal whiner...attack, attack, attack. But unable to simply make a comment on the subject matter.

Nice job caring the flag there pal.