How many games do the Pats.........

Rayzer32

I think the Pats really only dominated 2, 3 games at the most last year and the 2nd Bills game was 1 of them.

When you think about it, the Pats have won most of their games in the last few minutes or OT. They do not blow out the opponent. They get lucky and squeak by with the win 90% of the time.

The only thing they do all the time is get the lead and keep it. I just don't understand it. Doesn't luck run dry sooner or later????

I think the Pats really only dominated 2, 3 games at the most last year and the 2nd Bills game was 1 of them. 

When you think about it, the Pats have won most of their games in the last few minutes or OT.  They do not blow out the opponent.  They get lucky and squeak by with the win 90% of the time. 

The only thing they do all the time is get the lead and keep it.  I just don't understand it.  Doesn't luck run dry sooner or later????

25025[/snapback]

So sick of people calling the Pats lucky. Winning close games is the sign of a mentally tough team that knows how to win in crunch time, not luck. Don't let your blind hatred of the enemy cloud your site. The Pats are a great team, period. Did you see the stat tonight, they've won something like 28 straight games which they've led going into the 4th quarter...that my friend can not happen by just being "lucky".