NFL total Access tonight

Tyke seems like a pretty cool guy......

The video they showed of Parrish was pretty cool. The guy is definitely short.....Moulds looked like an NBA player next to him.....but the draft folks are right about his first step.....it's not only huge, but it's quick as lightning. It was just a video clip, but the guy was zipping back and forth like nobody's business

Tyke seems like a pretty cool guy......

The video they showed of Parrish was pretty cool. The guy is definitely short.....Moulds looked like an NBA player next to him.....but the draft folks are right about his first step.....it's not only huge, but it's quick as lightning. It was just a video clip, but the guy was zipping back and forth like nobody's business

326222[/snapback]

I agree AJ, he looked like a little kid out there running around. It was kind of funny. But he sure did look fast....

I agree AJ, he looked like a little kid out there running around. It was kind of funny. But he sure did look fast....

326244[/snapback]

I was tempted to use superlatives when I posted above, but I wasn't sure if maybe his speed was at least partly my mind seeing it that way because I want the kid to be a success......but honestly, his ability to make cuts and redistrubute his weight from side to side was pretty amazing! When asked about JP, Tyke seemed to be pretty pleased with how he looked. I just don't buy into this 'company line' theory with regard to JP......Granted, we won't know what's up with him until the season starts. But when all these coaches and players talk about being impressed with the guy, I tend to believe them. Same with Roscoe......

I was tempted to use superlatives when I posted above, but I wasn't sure if maybe his speed was at least partly my mind seeing it that way because I want the kid to be a success......but honestly, his ability to make cuts and redistrubute his weight from side to side was pretty amazing!  When asked about JP, Tyke seemed to be pretty pleased with how he looked. I just don't buy into this 'company line' theory with regard to JP......Granted, we won't know what's up with him until the season starts. But when all these coaches and players talk about being impressed with the guy, I tend to believe them. Same with Roscoe......

326255[/snapback]

Well, in fairness to the other side of the argument, "He sucks more ass than than Flutie standing outside an NBA huddle during a 20 second timeout" would be inappropriate at this juncture.

Well, in fairness to the other side of the argument, "He sucks more ass than than Flutie standing outside an NBA huddle during a 20 second timeout" would be inappropriate at this juncture.

326256[/snapback]

:blink::angry:

Here's my amateur synopsis of the interview with Tyke Tolbert:

 JP looks good so far

 As receivers coach, how much contact does he have with the QBs? – Receivers and QBs meet together re: routes and adjustments regularly

 Fortunate that JP already has a year under his belt

 RE: Sam Wyche - did a good job teaching JP the whole offense = reads, checkdowns, etc

 RE: Lee Evans – excited about upcoming year – Evans is fast and studious, often in film room.

 RE: Eric Moulds – great; took Lee under his wing last year, has already started to do the same with Parrish

 RE: Roscoe Parrish – fast, quick – a football player.

 RE: Miami U players – they benefit from good competition in practice at college; actually from junior high in Florida on up through college

 Coaching style – considers himself a technique teacher, leaves the scheming to the coordinators.