Who would’ve thought that after a 4-1 start (and beating the Chiefs) we’d lose three games to the AFC South

BillsFan619

2 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Good question.

I know this will probably be too positive of a take with many on the forum today, but it seems like it’s more underachieving this year. Three of their losses were against opponents that were mostly inferior in talent. You don’t typically get dominated when an opposing QB throws for only 106 yards. But to those opponents’ credit, they did outphysical us in the trenches.

Just as easy to argue our wins this year we’re against all teams already playing poorly.  Last year the quality of our pla was good and consistent. It has rarely if at all achieved that this year. We have proven we can win, getting to an afc championship game !  You achieved thise results and they were not given to you.  However , with similar talent ,  they are failing miserably , not performing to a level they and we saw them do.  This years play pails in comparison, they have failed to continue improving and many times their play looks uninspired ( jags and this game where they were lacking enthusiasm,,'!did you see any big or hard hits by our d today?).    This is an underachieving team.  As an anology., let’s say I get my md degree or get board certified in pain medicine.  I’ve proven I can achieve it. Now if I let it all lapse , does that discount My prior achievements or did I let things slide back and underachieve , relying on past accomplishments instead of meeting new requirements expected to stay current with others in the field?  The Bills as an organization , esp the coaching staff , are underachieving and I hope the responsible ones are held accountable. 

Then again , in all reality it’s only football and disappointment is what we Bills  fans have been served almost  routinely except for that amazing and wonderful 4 year SB run!  It’s re- enforcement that you can never trust this organization until you see the final outcome.  For example , we COULD have possibly tried improving prior  to The trade deadline, knowing our weaknesses, but they stood pat with possibly one quality win under their belt.  THIS  particular coaching staff moves like they have all the time in the world , a glacier like pace!   Let’s not insert a speed back until week 9 and then even if productive , let’s use him less than a handful, of plays.  No rash decisions by this staff, even tho our current backs lack explosive plays and can’t convert short yardage or in the red Zone!  Let’s keep the same tendencies because maybe we could make a mistake !   This has been the definition of coaching underachieving at its finest !  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.