Tailgating at Colts game November 21.

Mike Rubino

My response will always be Hammers. Get there by 8, and you will be fine. 

if not, I would suggest any numbers of lots, all of them are fun. ECC lot is fun, grass/ mud lot is crazy, maybe not for younger than 16 though. 

much will depend where you are coming from and where you are going and how fast you want to leave after game. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/15/2021 at 7:51 AM, plenzmd1 said:

My response will always be Hammers. Get there by 8, and you will be fine. 

if not, I would suggest any numbers of lots, all of them are fun. ECC lot is fun, grass/ mud lot is crazy, maybe not for younger than 16 though. 

much will depend where you are coming from and where you are going and how fast you want to leave after game. 

We're coming from downtown Buffalo, and will be heading straight to the airport from the game (not much room for error). Is that gravel lot on Abbott (has like an old house in the middle of it) near that KK mart the best option?

1 hour ago, JimR4 said:

We're coming from downtown Buffalo, and will be heading straight to the airport from the game (not much room for error). Is that gravel lot on Abbott (has like an old house in the middle of it) near that KK mart the best option?

I have never parked over there, so of little help. @Gordio parks in a Bills lot on that side and believe says if you hustle right at the end game and get to car quickly pretty easy out onto Southwestern, which turns into TRansit...and get to airport from there. Prolly a much better plan than other ways, but i will let him describe as i am really not sure what lot it is. 

Now, in terms of getting there on Sunday morning if you park at that lot. I don't  care what waze or google maps says, you want to head over the Skyway(rt 5) to Milestrip rd(179)...take that to a right on Mckinley Blvd...about a mile to a left on Brompton...take that to left on Southwestern. Only thing is  I have never crossed through the light at Southwestern and Abbott on game day morning, so not sure if a pain in da tuchus or not!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Icekaged said:

Where exactly is the Grass Lot?  Is it otherwise known as Lot 7 on the maps?  I'm meeting someone from Buffalo there Sunday and they are terrible with directions.

Bills lots are all numbered, not private ones.

Here is a good map of the different lots around the stadium

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I have never parked over there, so of little help. @Gordio parks in a Bills lot on that side and believe says if you hustle right at the end game and get to car quickly pretty easy out onto Southwestern, which turns into TRansit...and get to airport from there. Prolly a much better plan than other ways, but i will let him describe as i am really not sure what lot it is. 

Now, in terms of getting there on Sunday morning if you park at that lot. I don't  care what waze or google maps says, you want to head over the Skyway(rt 5) to Milestrip rd(179)...take that to a right on Mckinley Blvd...about a mile to a left on Brompton...take that to left on Southwestern. Only thing is  I have never crossed through the light at Southwestern and Abbott on game day morning, so not sure if a pain in da tuchus or not!

Thanks!

• SDS locked this topic