Upon further review....

After watching our draft and not trading Henry, I was crushed. I was very disappointed at our picks and thought they did like to help our team. Plus, there were little moves to speak of to improve our team via free agency. It seemed like this team was just content on missing the playoffs again. However, after a little reflection (and a few beers :o ), I see things in a new light. One of the key things New England does on offense is have great personnel and a variety of packages. Do you think Pats fans (the bandwagon lot they are) were going crazy over drafting Watson i nthe 1st round last year after having Graham(former 1st rounder) and Fauria??? Probably not. But think about the first game against Indy. They just brought Dillion in and they com out in five wide and don't run him once and go down the field and score. Flexibility is the key. With a creative coaching staff(and I bleive we have one), we def. have some exciting looks we can throw out there. Spread out the defense with 4 wide and run Willis up the middle. Go double TE and play action deep to Lee. I just believe the offense has the most weapons it has had since the Kelly era. All we know is that we won't know how good of a draft this is for years. So let's relax, and trust that the coaches and executives can do there job. I'm excited and I think there are some wonderful things in store. Let's hope at least. Detriot or bust!!!! :o

Good job.....I completely agree with you. I think that MM is going to be able to flex much more of his offensive playcalling muscle with the speed and flexibility we have on offense now. If everyone can get on the same page by the end of the preseason, and if JP can minimize his mistakes once the live bullets begin to fly, I like our chances of making some noise.