My Synopsis of the Bills Draft

Here's a few quick points I have about yesterday:

- I really think Matt Jones was the guy that we wanted. A trade probably would have went down in the latter end of Rd 1. But since he was picked at 21 (which I thought was quite a reach) we just stayed put and grabbed the fastest WR on the board.

- I would have loved to grab an OT. I think TD missed out on trading up to grab LT Alex Barron who dropped pretty low. From there, Khalif Barnes would have been a good pick up if he fell in the 2nd; but he didn't. We have Mike Gandy and Jason Peters for depth and in my opinion, Adam Terry is not a starting tackle. So why waste the pick on him?

- I think we're going to draft a QB and a RB today (Even though Darren Sproles just got picked :rolleyes: ). True, we re-signed Shane Matthews. But I think he's just being brought in for Training Camp to help J.P. Losman and assist Wyche in teaching Kelly Holcomb and whomever we pick our offense. I believe that we would have drafted Maurice Clarett had he been around in Round 5. TD showed interest in him and I think he was just the right type of guy we were looking for. A big, bruiser style back who could come in and give Willis a breather, who would have been a steal talent-wise, and perhaps could have played FB. But Denver's pick of him in the 3rd was insanity! Adrian McPherson would make a great pick in the 5th.

- We'll draft a Center today (which we just did with "The Duke"). But after that, there's no need to draft another OL. If Michael Munoz is around in later rounds, then maybe. But there's no one else really worth it and we have enough depth at OL.

- Travis Henry IMO will be traded to another team for pick(s) in next year's draft. I don't think we'll be getting another WR. The Calico trade doesn't make much sense to me. With Moulds, Evans, and now Parrish; why would we? That means either Calico or Parrish would play WR #4. Why would we use our first pick to play 4th on the depth chart?