And so it begins...

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger! :D

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft05/colu...john&id=2044649

Bills: The Bills held on to Travis Henry too long in trade talks and didn't get value. They hoped to get Arizona, Tampa Bay or Philadelphia to give them at least a third-round choice. But all three teams got their backs in the draft. The Bucs took Cadillac Williams. The Cardinals opted to take J.J. Arrington in the second round rather than offering a third-round choice to the Bills. The Eagles took Ryan Moats. The Bills selected good players -- wide receiver Roscoe Parrish and tight end Kevin Everett. But they still didn't get help for their offensive line.

315784[/snapback]

That's exactly right. As far as the Draft is concerned - we got nothing for dancing Henry around the league. Whereas we'll have to wait and see if he suits up for us or some other deal can be made - maybe a player swop and/or next year's picks for TH - the fact of the matter is it didn't happen THIS year.

Yes, the other teams got what they wanted without them giving away too much to TD.

Yes, the Bills selected good players, and No they still didn't get help for their offensive line.

What part of the article isn't correct?

Oh DonnaHo - how can you triffle with our affections so?

Rashaan Salaam, Troy Davis, Leon Johnson, and Larry Johnson are the ones I can name off the top of my head.  I'm sure there are several more.

315943[/snapback]

Who's Leon Johnson?

Larry Johnson gained 2000 yards in a season in college? Wow, must have slept through that year.

Who's Leon Johnson?

Actually it's LeShon Johnson, and it was 1-AA

Larry Johnson gained 2000 yards in a season in college?  Wow, must have slept through that year.

Obviously you did: http://www.athleticforum.com/dwa/JOHNSON.html

And it's more like 50-50 for them to bust, with others gaining over 2,000 being Ricky Williams, Tomlinson, and Byron Hanspard, along with Troy Davis who did it twice.