ROCKPILE REVIEW - Rolling

Shaw66

22 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Shaw? No love for the behind the back Allen handoff for yet another erased touchdown? From your posts I know both you and I have  watched a lot of football in our many years and I don’t recall ever seeing that play. A QB hands the ball off with a no look behind the back using his off hand? I’ve got to wonder how often they’ve practiced that. BRILLIANT! A bit crazy, but still BRILLIANT! 

Agree with this 100%  THAT was a surreal play.  I saw it the first time....had to rewind for my wife and her jaw just dropped when she saw it.  Her words?  "Thats criminal!"

As always @Shaw66 another outstanding review.  I enjoy these nuggets of wisdom by folks who have the ability to put thoughts into words and words into cohesion that us dumb folks can enjoy.  Thanks again, keep up the awesomeness of your recaps.  We got a few more of these to go!

It Could Be Chilly!!!

Go BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Agree with this 100%  THAT was a surreal play.  I saw it the first time....had to rewind for my wife and her jaw just dropped when she saw it.  Her words?  "Thats criminal!"

As always @Shaw66 another outstanding review.  I enjoy these nuggets of wisdom by folks who have the ability to put thoughts into words and words into cohesion that us dumb folks can enjoy.  Thanks again, keep up the awesomeness of your recaps.  We got a few more of these to go!

It Could Be Chilly!!!

Go BILLS!!!

Thanks.  Gotta admit, it's harder but more fun writing about wins.   

• Like (+1) 1