WGR Commercials

Captain Caveman

On 12/13/2020 at 1:57 PM, Captain Caveman said:

I've been listening to a fair amount of WGR in the mornings during the week and sometimes will catch up if I missed some of it using the podcast version.  They run a commercial for a show (which I assume is pretty dumb based on the commercial / concept) constantly about a woman donating a kidney to a guy.  

Anyway, last night my 5 year old son out of nowhere just started asking my wife "Guess who's getting a kidney!?!" and she was pretty freaked out.

Funny story.

Try to listen "tape delayed" by an hour or 2.  They very nicely record all content, suck out the commercials, and make it available on the website.  

I now only listen this way, often a day behind.  It doesn't really matter to me and it's worth it to avoid the commercials and breaks.

I also notice that all the shows have "BS" periods built into them where the guys talking don't want to actually do their jobs.  They go into "tell a bad joke" mode or start talking about what their child ate for breakfast.  You can FF those segments too and actually get to the meat of the show, if there is any on that day.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.