With this 1st pick I have to believe our other

I must admit that I'm shocked with this pick, but then again I was flabberghasted with the MaGahee pick and I see how that worked out. I truly understand now what the term blind faith means.

Buffalo must feel confident in our O-line. Really, does any of us truly know our players abilities? I know I don't. What about the DT position? This move shows me that this isn't that big of a concern. TD & CO. must feel good with our rotation of Adams, Edwards and Andersen. I'm taking this as a vote of confidence by this selection. I think that Roscoe is our full time ST'er on returns so our CBs can just concentrate on playing corner. Good. I don't think that this means is gone, but maybe Parrish (man, I hope that name really doesn't represent him) will be used in 4 reciever sets. This must mean that the TE position is the only position where we are lacking and a 4th of 5th rder can be used here. If we don't take a CB in the 3rd rd will this mean that we will resign Nate? At this time, I sure hope so.

Try not to feel let down, all you Buffalo faithful. Take solace in knowing that we are going to have the most electrifying returns in the league this year. Here's to a more conventional 3rd rd pick. Enjoy the rest of the draft.