Chunky Soup Contest Ends in less than 2 hours

There's a contest to pick the draft order, with prizes like going to the NFL kickoff game. Get all 32 in order & win $100,000.

There are some interesting things in this year's contest. They give you a list of players to move into the order column. If your pick is not on the list, you enter Unlisted Draftee. A lot of 1st round guys aren't on the list including Cedrick Benson. I ended up with 6 Unlisted Draftees-good news is that you don't have to write it in so if a different guy from who you thought is drafted & he's not on the list, you get the credit,

Contest ends 1 second before midnight 4/22/05. If you entered last year, you don't have to re-register.

There's a contest to pick the draft order, with prizes like going to the NFL kickoff game.  Get all 32 in order & win $100,000. 

There are some interesting things in this year's contest.  They give you a list of players to move into the order column.  If your pick is not on the list, you enter Unlisted Draftee. A lot of 1st round guys aren't on the list including Cedrick Benson.  I ended up with 6 Unlisted Draftees-good news is that you don't have to write it in so if a different guy from who you thought is drafted & he's not on the list, you get the credit,

Contest ends 1 second before midnight 4/22/05.  If you entered last year, you don't have to re-register.

313383[/snapback]

i did it yesterday. i was amazed at the names that were not on the list. Alex Barron, Benson, wtf????

so, if that's the case why not load up a whole bunch of Unlisted Draftee picks?? They can't be wrong, right?