Gibbs with the 25th pick

turftoe

Will take Heath Miller. I'll bet the house on this one. Gibbs wants a stud TE that can block and catch. I've wanted this guy in Bills blue for months. Sure would give JP another weapon to move the chains and could help open holes for WM.

Let the Redskins have him. In truth, Miller is a flex receiver whose biggest weakness is his inline blocking.

This really makes him a less then perfect fit for the type of offense the Bills run.

Will take Heath Miller.  I'll bet the house on this one.  Gibbs wants a stud TE that can block and catch.  I've wanted this guy in Bills blue for months.  Sure would give JP another weapon to move the chains and could help open holes for WM.

311656[/snapback]

Let the Redskins have him.  In truth, Miller is a flex receiver whose biggest weakness is his inline blocking.

This really makes him a less then perfect fit for the type of offense the Bills run.

311659[/snapback]

I agree totally.

Isn't he injured still as well?

I agree totally.

Isn't he injured still as well?

311665[/snapback]

AFAIK, he is. B'gals HC Lewis in a local n'paper article about TE's mentioned his injury a day or so ago, and stated that he'll drop because of it - IIRC, it's one of those "sports hernias"...