Say We Do Trade Clements for #9 or #25

Ok, say the planets are alinged right, and it is a blue moon and we trade with Washington for their 9th, 25th or both or whatever and clements is gone...which would u rather do..

Used that First rd pick or picks and snag a corner

or

Bring Vincent back down to corner and let Rashad Baker/Izell Reese and Coy Wire fight for the other safety spot in Training camp next to milloy..and use the pick to help our O or D Lines...

thoughts?

I have stated many times on this board that i would love to see Baker get a chance to play FS full time. I think he is a stud in the making. Right now TV is the better FS, but every down he plays there stunts the growth of Baker. We will have to see what happens, but i would not mind seeing TV at corner, and RB at safety sometime this season.

I like baker too, in camp he looked really good. Quick, intense and good instincts, however at this moment TV is a slightly above average corner but I think hes an excellent FS.

So it's tough to say, but I trust the coaches to do the right thing here, they havent hesitated to move people around to make things work yet and i see no reason why they shouldn't in the future.