Bush & Kerry Military Records

Griswold

Bush is taking heat due to newly found military records. The irony is that he is taking heat because he signed the SF-180 that allows us to see his records.

John Kerry won't release his military records. You (the voter) could infer all kinds of nasties from that. What is he hiding? Could be nothing, or could be something quite gross.

GW was a stand up guy and released his records... edge: Bush.

When Kerry signs the SF-180 releasing his reoords, then we can do a fair side by side comparison. For your convenience, here is a link to the necesary form: SF-180. Fax it to the campaign.

Until Kerry's military records are released I guess I'll have to rely on the accounts of the 250 eye witnesses (Swifties).

After you get Kerry to release his medical records, get him to release his tax records, Theresa's tax records (their finances are intertwined so her records are fair game), and his medical records.

GW has released all of the above.

(I thought the form number was quite amusing for Kerry... 180! Get it?)

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Fair enough.. I agree with what you say. Kerry needs to do the right thing... he's acting like a Kennedy, and I hate it. GRRRR

It must truly be a sad campaign when 90% of the arguments made here are, "but the other guy did (or didn't do) this..."

And, by the way, we all know what the other 10% are, "It's Clinton's fault!" :lol:

Bush is taking heat due to newly found military records.  The irony is that he is taking heat because he signed the SF-180 that allows us to see his records.

John Kerry won't release his military records.  You (the voter) could infer all kinds of nasties from that.  What is he hiding?  Could be nothing, or could be something quite gross.

GW was a stand up guy and released his records...  edge: Bush.

When Kerry signs the SF-180 releasing his reoords, then we can do a fair side by side comparison.  For your convenience, here is a link to the necesary form: SF-180.  Fax it to the campaign.

Until Kerry's military records are released I guess I'll have to rely on the accounts of the 250 eye witnesses (Swifties).

After you get Kerry to release his medical records, get him to release his tax records, Theresa's tax records (their finances are intertwined so her records are fair game), and his medical records.

GW has released all of the above.

(I thought the form number was quite amusing for Kerry... 180!  Get it?)

23071[/snapback]

Why is anybody signing a form 180? Bush has already been through the ringer on his national guard service in the past. It's a non-issue. I don't give a darn about what Kerry did when he was in the service. A bunch of veterans have issues with his public conduct when he got back and that is their right. But we don't need a form 180 to know he did those things. It's time to move this campaign past what happened 30 years ago. You'd think after the August Kerry had, he would want to do the same.

I saw the new Republican ad last night and it was like a breath of fresh air. It flashed the key domestic initiatives mentioned in his accpetance speech and then provided information on a website that details his agenda. Hallelujah! Someone gets it! Previously undecided :lol: , but now I'm gonna vote for Bush!!!