Plot Thickens

I agree 100 percent. The real steals are going to come in the second round this year.

Oh yeah, if the Skins' let Ramsey go, they just might be the dumbest damn team in football.

310065[/snapback]

They already are the dumbest team in football. Letting Ramsey go would merely be the icing on the cake. Ramsay has the tools to be a very good quarterback. But, as another poster, mentioned, he's nothing more than a pawn for the deadheads running the asylum (when will Sean Taylor get arrested or suspended again?).

I used to go to a lot of Redskins games in DC because I was able to get freebees (most of the time I was just waiting for the Bills game score to be posted). But now I could care less about wasting three hours watching the Snyder Follies.

Campbell talk is just a smokescreen.

If he was teh real target, they would do a trade on draft day to make the pick.

The Denver trade positions them to either try to move up into the top 5 for Braylon Edwards or gives them flexibility to trade 1 of the 1sts for a player (Clements?)

310027[/snapback]

I must agree - most likely a smokescreen. Why would anyone announce who they plan to draft unless they have the number one pick overall (in which case it wouldn't matter)? It would just create more interest in the player by others and allow them to strategize better with one less unknown in the puzzle, even if they don't have an interest in him themselves. Of course, that would only happen if they were sucked in - not likely. We can be pretty certain that Campbell is NOT their target, and the other GMs recognize it for gamesmanship too. Or can we? Maybe he really IS their target and they are declaring it so know one really thinks he is!! Or, .... And on it goes! :D