What member of the media do you like?

I like the ESPN Sunday Night Football gang: Maguire, Patrick, and Theismann.  Never a dull moment when Magurie and Theismann start heckling each other  :rolleyes:

309527[/snapback]

I hope you are kidding. Those guys hardly pay attention to the game and they kiss up to EVERYONE on both teams.

I like the ESPN Sunday Night Football gang: Maguire, Patrick, and Theismann.  Never a dull moment when Magurie and Theismann start heckling each other  :rolleyes:

309527[/snapback]

Boo Ya!!! Fo'Shizzle!!!

gotta give props to their manlove for Tom Brady and Ron Mexico

I hope you are kidding. Those guys hardly pay attention to the game and they kiss up to EVERYONE on both teams.

309539[/snapback]

Yeah, I know :rolleyes: I tend to block that part out until Theismann and Maguire start "correcting" each other.

Linky

Mike Lupica is an assclown, he makes "the sports reporters" totally unwatchable for me.

309569[/snapback]

if you've ever read his column he comes across as pretty good but on TV, i just wanna smack that pompus, pretentious, self important assclown

Lupica = RJ

Gotta be a homer and go with Rochester's Josh Lewin, now working for the Cubbies.

309585[/snapback]

Sorry cheif, but that was two jobs ago for the Josh-ster. He went to Detroit and now he's in Texas with the Rangers -- in fact I just heard him call the game this afternoon.