bills/falcons

Without knowin who were gonna draft on defense, if Vick hits a crease who in our secondary do you think could catch him from behind?? Nate?? I dont know he had a problem catchin Ricky Williams on that play were Nate slipped a little but was still right behind him for 15-20 yards. If McGee has a slight to good angle I think he'd be the best bet. Stupid question I know but I got nothin to do until later.

Without knowin who were gonna draft on defense, if Vick hits a crease who in our secondary do you think could catch him from behind?? Nate?? I dont know he had a problem catchin Ricky Williams on that play were Nate slipped a little but was still right behind him for 15-20 yards. If McGee has a slight to good angle I think he'd be the best bet. Stupid question I know but I got nothin to do until later.

307073[/snapback]

that was your 100th post?

:angry:

i say Ryan Denny will rev up the motor and burn some rubber turf, then hit the nitrous and catch him well before he reaches the border...I mean endzone.

*******RON MEXICO CARD PLAYED BY BY-TOR2112 AT 7:45 PM EST********

I remember McNabb running wild on us a couple years back with a very similar defense. I think Vick is a better athlete than McNabb so I see him having success running against us. The way I see us winning this game is that Atlanta can't complete a pass so if we contain Vick we win. It will also be nice to see PP / Alvin Harper come back to Buffalo and humiliate himself.