Bills could get a really good DT prospect later

There's more coming out on this guy as the draft draws closer. He's a lazy player and will definitely fall to day two. Bills would best served ignoring him unless he fell to the 6th or 7th

306778[/snapback]

6th or 7th???? better yet!!!! whatta steal that would be.

to be ranked around the 3rd or 4th best DT in the draft, i'll take my chances that the positives outweigh the negative. Look, all this time after the college season has gone by, and he was still ranked pretty high. now, inside of a week he falls to the end of the draft???? you gotta be kidding me. Something's amiss.

Supposedly Krumrie really likes him (He did have a rasslin' match with him!).

Personally I don't think that the mj rap will hurt his stock THAT much. I'd be surprised if he fell beyond the end of the 2nd round, considering that some had him projected as a late 1st rounder.

Supposedly Krumrie really likes him (He did have a rasslin' match with him!).

Personally I don't think that the mj rap will hurt his stock THAT much. I'd be surprised if he fell beyond the end of the 2nd round, considering that some had him projected as a late 1st rounder.

306830[/snapback]

Interesting. I doubt he'd sign on to taking any draftee that he had doubts about, and "The Krumrie" is the acid test. If he thinks there's no quit in him, it's good enough for me.

Look, all this time after the college season has gone by, and he was still ranked pretty high. now, inside of a week he falls to the end of the draft???? you gotta be kidding me. Something's amiss.

306780[/snapback]

This happens every year, a guy does something stupid and everyone talks about how far he will fall because of it... but the good ones never seem to fall all that far.. Sapp, McDougle, Moss, L. Philips(LP was a friggin wife beater), McKinnie etc.etc.etc..

This happens every year, a guy does something stupid and everyone talks about how far he will fall because of it... but the good ones never seem to fall all that far.. Sapp, McDougle, Moss, L. Philips(LP was a friggin wife beater), McKinnie etc.etc.etc..

Speaking of McKinnie, who has been a major disappointment so far, do you think that when he made the comments about not wanting to go to Buffalo, that he'd end up in Minnesota? Idiot.