Parlay help...just got of the phone..

Rayzer32

I need some astute TBDers opinions on these spreads. I got killed last year, so hopefully with more than 1 mind thinking about these picks, I may have a shot at getting something back.

Here is who I like

(home teams in bold)

Tenn over Mia +3

Hou over SD +5

Minn over Dall +4

KC +3 over Den

Balt over Clev +3

Other possibilities

Buff over Jax +3

Alt over SF +4

Mia/Tenn under 37

Buff/Jax over 34

That's your best bet, but it's dropping fast.

I got in earlier this week at 38-1/2.

Take the Pats -3 tomorrow night.

22759[/snapback]

I'm locked in at 37 and the Pats/Indy is not on the sheet being a Thurs game.

The reason I like over on the Bills/Jags game is because the weather is supposed to be perfect. 21-14 would make that a winner.

One bit of advice I'll give is forget the parlays, my bookie tells me all the time it is their biggest suckerbet moneymaker, you're getting the increased odds for a reason.

If you want the excitement of a parlay then bet much lower amounts on them than on a straight up bet.

Dude...You are getting greedy...stick with a 3 team parlay. If ya win Roll some into next week. I won $1500 last year with just 3 teamers.  My play this week.:

Tenn over Mia +3

Minn over Dall +4

Pitt over Oak +4

22774[/snapback]

4 is the min, but I usually go with 5 anyway. Maybe I'll just stick with 4 this week.

I don't like the Miami bet as I see them getting killed right out of the gate, and I DEFINITELY don't like the Denver bet because they had a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE preseason with Plummer making rookie mistakes all day long. I do like the Over in the Philly game and the Rams game, and Rico is right on about the Miami under.