Who to start???

Tony P

I need to start one of the following (TD's + Yardage scoring)

Marvin Harrison @ patsies

Santana Moss vs. cinci

Jimmy Smith @ Buffalo

Derek Mason @ phish

I'm concerned that the potential storms in NE will really nullify the Colts passing game. Otherwise, it'd usually a no brainer. I'm leaning Moss. Any suggestions?

Unless the weather in NE is downright awful, go with Harrison.

22668[/snapback]

Thanks for the reply sol. I'm sorry for incorrectly wording my post. What I meant to say was if I don't start Harrison, which of the other 3 would you start.

Thanks for the reply sol. I'm sorry for incorrectly wording my post. What I meant to say was if I don't start Harrison, which of the other 3 would you start.

22680[/snapback]

Ah, ok. In that case, I'd start Moss, for sure. Mason would be my 2nd choice, then Smith.

Harrison never gets benched

23177[/snapback]

Thanks Tater (you too JDG & sol)!! I almost fell into my usual early season trap of over analyzing each starter. When you draft Harrison, you do so with the thought that "he never gets benched!" I knew I could count on my Bills' brethern to slap some sense into me.

:pirate::)

Of course, I drafted Vick in the 3rd round thinking he'd never be benched unless hurt, and I'm doing precisely that..... but QB's are much different than RB's/WR's.... there's no way you have guys who are better options than Harrison.

JDG

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.