A company to do business with - Schneider

blzrul

Schneider isn't the only one, of course. Chances are I won't be doing business with them directly, I don't have a need, but maybe someone here does so I thought I'd share it.

"Schneider extends benefits to its deployed military employees

Schneider National Inc, Green Bay WI, is extending differential pay and benefits from six to 18 months for its associates who have been called to active duty by the National Guard and reserve units of the armed forces. According to the company, deployed associates now receive differential pay and benefits, including medical, dental and retirement savings. Schneider National also offers a number of initiatives that provide support to associates' families during their absence and guarantees all associates serving with the National Guard and reserve units jobs upon their return from active duty."

Schneider isn't the only one, of course. Chances are I won't be doing business with them directly, I don't have a need, but maybe someone here does so I thought I'd share it. 

"Schneider extends benefits to its deployed military employees

Schneider National Inc, Green Bay WI, is extending differential pay and benefits from six to 18 months for its associates who have been called to active duty by the National Guard and reserve units of the armed forces. According to the company, deployed associates now receive differential pay and benefits, including medical, dental and retirement savings. Schneider National also offers a number of initiatives that provide support to associates' families during their absence and guarantees all associates serving with the National Guard and reserve units jobs upon their return from active duty."

22369[/snapback]

Sears is very similiar as well.