• Wesley Britt, OT, Alabama
    • Bryant McFadden, CB, Florida State
    • Odell Thurman, ILB, Georgia
    • Luis Castillo, DT, Northwestern
    • Jason Campbell, QB, Auburn
    • Stanely Wilson, CB, Stanford
    • Brandon Browner, CB, Oregon State
    • Michael Munoz, OT, Tennessee

You could argue that Shelton would be let go AFTER the Round 2 picks, after Atlanta finds out if they got the backup line help and RB they coveted or not. I think it's interesting that there's not an overwhelming groundswell for o-line yet. Perhaps the recent posts about Nate Clements affected the voting. As soon as we see a clear-cut pick here, I'll post Round 3.

You could argue that Shelton would be let go AFTER the Round 2 picks, after Atlanta finds out if they got the backup line help and RB they coveted or not. I think it's interesting that there's not an overwhelming groundswell for o-line yet. Perhaps the recent posts about Nate Clements affected the voting. As soon as we see a clear-cut pick here, I'll post Round 3.

300864[/snapback]

I'm not crazy about a OT in the 2nd round. If the Shelton deal does not come off, I'd rather move TT to LT, draft a CB in round 2 and hope that either Jason Brown or Ben Wilkerson are there in round 3. If the rookie OC is not ready to start at the beginning of the season, Tucker is the starter.

LT...Teague

LG...Anderson

OC....Tucker

RG...Villarial

RT...Williams

Backups....Gandy, Smith, (Brown or Wilkerson), McFarland and (Peters or Bannan).

I'm not crazy about a OT in the 2nd round. If the Shelton deal does not come off, I'd rather move TT to LT, draft a CB in round 2 and hope that either Jason Brown or Ben Wilkerson are there in round 3. If the rookie OC is not ready to start at the beginning of the season, Tucker is the starter.

LT...Teague

LG...Anderson

OC....Tucker

RG...Villarial

RT...Williams

Backups....Gandy, Smith, (Brown or Wilkerson), McFarland and (Peters or Bannan).

I could live with this line and the selection of Brown-Wilkerson as a backup OC. I think Vince Carter would be too slow, and like Richie Incognito or Scott Mruczkowski in a later round. Dylan Gandy or Marcus Johnson on day 2 would be good values.