3 & Out ! Plays That Changed the End Game . Lesson Learned !

T master

We all know that football is a game that can pivot to a win or a loss on just 1 or 2 plays & thats the way i see that this game went . Allen came out i think way to hyped for this game & wanting to give the Bills mafia a win in the worst way which led to him pressuring himself very early & trying way to hard to make a big score rather than take what the Pats gave him which led to this first mistake being the INT ! 

I along with many other fans was very down after that but i did think that this year the Bills are a team that won't quit fighting, & they believe in each other enough that along with their coaching staff that they would get it figured out in the second half of the game & can score points later to help them selves to put up more wins than loses .

It's been 4 games & they are 3 & 1, this game should go as a huge learning experience to take the rest of the way for Josh & the rest of the team & coaches . One thing i believe they need to do though is make some player changes going forward .

The second play that could have changed the path of this game was the Zay Jones drop ! This guy has been given a chance in each of the games to make plays that could have turned the out come but when given that chance more than not he doesn't come through ! I for one think that the times he has dropped the ball this year if that would have been The Duke it would have been a different out come & it's time to sit Zay & bring in Duke !

The 3rd play is Houshka's miss, if he makes that there are points on the board that help the out come of coarse but that being said 2 of the best kickers of the past few years both missed kicks in this game & Houshka has been more on than off so i can let this one slide for now as long as it doesn't become the norm !!

In the End game i think our Bills are really close & this game will be HUGE going forward, Josh seems to learn quickly & this lesson will go a long way IMHO ! With the Bills D playing the way they did it wouldn't have taken much to win & even given the mistakes made they were right there at the end of this one if they had Singletary, Duke, & Josh the full game i think it would be different .

Which the next game i believe will be because now they have played them & know they can keep Brady in check with the lesson the Pats gave Josh this time the next meeting will be totally different ...