TMQ

jshockeyguy7

Ususally i agree with Gregg...hes a good columns writer...makes it interesting...and he knows his stuff....but when hes posting stuff like this....

Drew? Lamb to slaughter:

league's most overpaid OL.

The Buffalo Bills.

Forecast finish: 5-11

check it out for yourself...

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/7653798

21874[/snapback]

:doh:

Can a statue be a lamb? ;)

"Tuesday Morning Quarterback Thought for the Day

No team ranked in the top 10 offensively made last year's Super Bowl. Two top-10 defensive teams did, however."

-I usually like Easterbrook but this was the only interesting tidbit of information I got out of this entire article!

:doh:

Can a statue be a lamb?  ;)

21879[/snapback]

Only if the lamb is in the fifth state of matter, "Bose-Einstein condensate".

As per Easterbrook, "Last week, I said that when I called Dave Wannstedt "solid" as a coach, I only meant that he was neither gas, liquid nor plasma. Ryan Anderson of Huntington Beach, Calif., notes physicists now believe there is a fifth state of matter, "Bose-Einstein condensate," in which subatomic particles become so cold that atoms stop moving. Anderson notes, "Sounds kind of like Wannstedt-coached teams once cold weather hits!" "

This is very true.

"Yours truly always breathes a sigh of relief when the teams get out of camp and preseason without an injury rash, because I think there's actually less chance of severe injuries in the full-tilt environment of the games that count. Somehow in training camp and the exhibition contests, we lose the gentlemen who weren't in proper shape, who had a physical problem to be exposed or who were fated, by the football gods, to suffer injury. Plus there's the preseason problem of some players going all-out while others do not -- it's a bad mix"

Just ask JP. ;)

"Tuesday Morning Quarterback Thought for the Day

No team ranked in the top 10 offensively made last year's Super Bowl. Two top-10 defensive teams did, however."

-I usually like Easterbrook but this was the only interesting tidbit of information I got out of this entire article!

22011[/snapback]