Which Draft Coverage Do You Prefer?

H2o

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

So ABC owns ESPN, but they are going to have competing coverage?  Why not just simulcast the ESPN coverage on ABC for the cord cutters.

On a related side note, I can't stand Eisen.  Maybe it's from his ESPN days when he thought he was so funny, but every time I see his face on the screen, I want to throw a brick through my TV.

I've professed my allegiance to ESPN's draft coverage, but I miss Berman.  The only time I will flip is when ESPN goes to commercial.  I love me some Kiper during the 3 day draft.

The 2019 NFL Draft is upon us.

Will Oklahoma's Kyler Murray be selected No. 1 overall? Are the New England Patriots going to find Tom Brady's heir apparent? How will Oakland Raiders general manager Mike Mayock and head coach Jon Gruden utilize their three first-round picks?

The draft, which begins on Thursday, April 25, will be held for the first time in Nashville, TN. NFL fans will be able to tune in on a variety of platforms to watch every selection from the three-day event.

For the first time ever, ABC is set to broadcast all three days of the draft, including two nights of primetime coverage, in a simulcast with NFL Network and ESPN. Online coverage will be LIVE at NFL.com/Watch.

The NFL Draft Tracker will host highlights and stats for each prospect, and will be updated live as the draft happens.

NFL Draft TV schedule

Thursday, April 25: 8:00 p.m. EDT

NFL Draft, Round 1

ABC, ESPN, NFL Network and ESPN Deportes | NFL.com/Watch

Friday, April 26: 7:00 p.m. EDT

NFL Draft, Rounds 2-3 ABC, ESPN/ESPN2, NFL Network and ESPN Deportes | NFL.com/Watch

Saturday, April 27: Noon EDT

NFL Draft, Rounds 4-7 ABC, ESPN, NFL Network and ESPN Deportes | NFL.com/Watch