Taiwan: The New Czechoslovakia

The_Dude

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I already considered you one of the stupidest people on the earth but that statement above solidifies my thinking.

We do need to move away from oil, responsibly. 

Im a believer in taking the advice of experts, and I believe in man-made climate change. 

More importantly, anything to deny Muslims power is a good thing. Take away their main cash crop. It’s a great move from a militaristic standpoint. 

43 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

We do need to move away from oil, responsibly. 

Im a believer in taking the advice of experts, and I believe in man-made climate change. 

More importantly, anything to deny Muslims power is a good thing. Take away their main cash crop. It’s a great move from a militaristic standpoint. 

We here in North America are energy independent. I don't think present energy costs are protecting any oligarch's oil profits. Oil profits prop up a lot of the ME. When their oil reserves are depleted what will they do?

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

We here in North America are energy independent. I don't think present energy costs are protecting any oligarch's oil profits. Oil profits prop up a lot of the ME. When their oil reserves are depleted what will they do?

I think it’s time to start focusing on renewable energy for numerous reasons. 

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Youre right. But also, it’s becoming environmentally necessary. 

Over the last several years we have in the U.S. reduced our carbon emissions greatly due to fracking and increased use of natural gas. The problem is other countries.

20 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Over the last several years we have in the U.S. reduced our carbon emissions greatly due to fracking and increased use of natural gas. The problem is other countries.

I traded my 1500 for a crosstrek. I’m doin my part!