Joe D isn't too impressed with Haslett

Where was the benefit or good of smearing his peers and teammates? Is this guy coming out with a book in the near future? Thanks alot Haslett for the black-eye. I love the Bills and I am very proud of them but losers of 4 Super Bowls, the OJ Gate and now this? Where is the relief?!!! As it is we are a small market and get no respect. Ah man, we need to win a Super Bowl like NOW! That would shield some of this crap that we had to endure. I want to start Talking Proud. I do believe that TD and MM have strong and convictions and it's not just about winning. I think that they firmly believe in having pride and values, as a person and as a organization. Do you think that we are very near into turning the corner and becoming a team that's in the upper echelon in the league for class, dignity, and ability? I know Mr. Wilson always projects this and I'm very grateful for him. I think TD & CO. may just have the right stuff to be the proper supporting cast. Mr. Wilson shouldn't have to see his beloved franchise get smeared in the last years of his life. And yes, it is a reflection on this franchise because that idiot Haslett is a alumni of it. Here's an old cliche that never meant more to me than now. Let's win one for the Gipper!