DeMarcus Ware

I saw film of this kid on the NFL Channel. True, he played at a smaller school (Troy St.), but he was a flat out monster. The announcer said that Dallas might take him a #11.

He is said to run a 4.6 40 at 259 lbs. The kid reminds me of Kearse.

I am not even into drafting a DE, but would cry tears of joy if we got this kid.

If Dallas doesn't take him, I could see one of the 3-4 teams (remember, Miami and Cleveland are switching to a 3-4 defense this year too) taking him. Pittsburgh has kept their LB corps stocked over the years by drafting undersized DEs and moving them to OLB.

If Dallas doesn't take him, I could see one of the 3-4 teams (remember, Miami and Cleveland are switching to a 3-4 defense this year too) taking him.  Pittsburgh has kept their LB corps stocked over the years by drafting undersized DEs and moving them to OLB.

289054[/snapback]

This is why guys like you, Badoldilz, Jokeman and others are experts. Yes, I am going to use that word.

Imo, Ware looks like a potential superstar. A guy at that size who can run a 4.6 might not need to play in a 3-4, although he does appear to be suited for it. He seems to have the long arms of Bryce Paup, to compliment his blazing speed. Of course, I dont know if he will ever be as strong as Bryce.

Looking at the Bills, I see no dire need for a DE. I rate Denny higher than most, especially as a situational player; and, and I am high on both Schobel and Kelsay. That said, I would be doing cartwheels if the Bills could get a guy with this much talent.

Btw, I mention Bryce in this posting because of how much better he made the Bills defense before he hurt his groin. Imagine if they had a rusher like him on this football team! Bryce not only had a ton of sacks, but his hits were particularly punishing. He also blocked passes with his long arms.

If this kid is as good as I am thinking, teams would be hard pressed to score on the Buffalo Bills.

Is there ANY chance?