AFC Superbowl Window Opening For Everyone..(minus NE) ?

corta765

39 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

That's true but a lot of the Canadiens success came when the NHL was a smaller league. After expansion and esp after the WHA teams joined in 1979, the Canadiens have only won 2 Stanley cups in 40 years. Hell the Canadiens used to enjoy the first dibs exclusive rights to French Canadian players before the other teams in the league had a shot.  There really is no other team in any sport that has had the sustained success of the Pats. Its crazy!!

You might say they were cheating and Cheatriots do that.  We cannot say they did not benefit from any connections Farrelly helped to facilitate from his former FBI career.  Having a guy off to the side who helps in misinformation on how every team cheats.  I’ll admit it Montreal had the cream of the crop choice and it was cheating; proud of the Roy and Dryden eras.  When parity was being reached as you had said.  For New England there is no question gambling books, faux-Patriotism, and the political climate helped them to insinuate themselves into the fabric of elite teams.  Along with helping to insulate themselves from criticisms.  

5 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

i'm predicting that even after big ben , the steelers will carry on a winning tradition with mason rudolph(6'5" 240). looks to me like a rogers behind favre situation.

Where in the world do you come up with comparing Mason Rudolph to Aaron Rogers?  Dude has never even played a snap yet and he was a 3rd round pick for a reason.  This is just crazy talk.