Big Picture: I am optimistic

10 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

Looking realistically the Bills will probably finish 6-10.  Based on my schedule review here is how I see the teams finishing up:

49ers 3-13 - Nick Bosa

Raiders - 3-13 - Greedy Williams

Cardinals 4-12 - Quentin Williams

Jets 4-12 - Clelin Ferrell

Jaguars - Justin HERBERT

Falcons - 5-11 - Ed Oliver

Lions 5-11 - Josh Allen

Browns - 5-10-1- N'keal Harry

Bills 6-10 - 

If the draft falls this way, who would you select assuming we do the following in FA

Before:

Position chance Dawkins to G

In FA

Sign - 

C - Matt Parrades

T - Daryl Williams

WR - Tyrell Williams

These signings and moves would put together 4/5 of a really good offensive line, Mills could remain as swing back-up tackle, Bodine as back-up center, then would need to draft a T high in the draft

Signing Tyrell would give Bills a big #2 receivers with Robert Foster as deep speed guy, Zay Jones in the slot and Isaiah McKenzie working as the gadget guy.

Looking for your feedback.

We've gotta trade up for Josh Allen.  We could really create some packages to confuse the opposition.

4 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

If being a good QB came down to hard work, EJ Manuel, Tyrod Taylor, and Nate Peterman would all be superstars.

He has all the intangables they did not as well as better skill sets.

20 minutes ago, Ned Kelly said:

Enjoying this thread Op . 

Some well thought out responses too.

?

You will have to wait until the Monday after our next loss. "FIRE EVERYONE! I Demand accountability and instant gratification"

i think we'll see what needs to be done by jan. 1st. fire crossman and castillio....and culley. let daboll pick his own crew and let's address the cronyism....

sorry mcd. but this is a business that needs to succeed and if that means cuttin ties wid ur old buds, so be it. they'll hook up elsewhere....or not.  sack up