OK, one more rating request

Tony P

12 Team league. Start 4 of any combination of RB's/WR's - Minimum one of each. 1 D; 1QB; 1K. Yardage scoring and TD's for all. I'm thinking that I'll start 3 RB's and 1 WR each week .

QB -Trent Green

Tom Brady

RB - L. Tomlinson

Kevin Barlow

Chris Brown

Thomas Jones

WR - Moulds

Chris Chambers (sorry, got him for a buck! my last pick)

D - Buffalo

Caroliona

K- Vinitiari

Tynes (KC)

Waddya think? B) :rolleyes:

Looks good and you got one of the best RBs out there...maybe you can find some better backups to him,though.

21426[/snapback]

If you can start three rb's every week, you look like you are in very good shape. Tomlinson is awesome, and I think Chris Brown is going to open a lot of eyes this year. This guy should have been starting in Tennessee last year, over Eddie George. I also think Kevan Barlow and Thomas Jones (punk!) will put up very good numbers.

Green and Brady are solid fantasy QB's (although I would start Green over Brady most weeks, just because of the Offense he plays in).

My only concern would be wide receiver. Moulds should have a great season (we all think!), but if Drew is not up to snuff, you may lose a fair number of points here. I would pick up a WR that has a "sure thing" QB throwing to him, as a back-up. I am sure somebody probably took Reggie Wayne, but think someone along those lines...

...My only concern would be wide receiver.  Moulds should have a great season (we all think!), but if Drew is not up to snuff, you may lose a fair number of points here.  I would pick up a WR that has a "sure thing" QB throwing to him, as a back-up.  I am sure somebody probably took Reggie Wayne, but think someone along those lines...

21450[/snapback]

I agree that my WR's need a little support. It was a tought auction for Wideouts and I really tried to concentrate on RB's. For some reason, the WR's went early and often. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your input!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.