NFL Total Access

ajzepp

I agree with Michael Strahan about FF......I think it's all a bunch of crap......but this show is pretty interesting and Regina King is a hottie, man!

why?

21231[/snapback]

Why do I think she's hot or why do I think FF is crap? If FF, I just think it's all a guessing game......maybe I just dont know enough about it, but I tend to gravitate to things where there is more skill and you can use your congnitive faculties to beat the other guy :rolleyes:

Why do I think she's hot or why do I think FF is crap? If FF, I just think it's all a guessing game......maybe I just dont know enough about it, but I tend to gravitate to things where there is more skill and you can use your congnitive faculties to beat the other guy :rolleyes:

21239[/snapback]

So, since the game does not appeal to you - that means it's crap? Do you divide the entire world that way? Stuff you personally like is good, anything else by definition is crap?

So, since the game does not appeal to you - that means it's crap? Do you divide the entire world that way? Stuff you personally like is good, anything else by definition is crap?

21267[/snapback]

Well, not exactly lol......I'm not arguing with you, man.....I'm too thankful for all the stuff you've done with this site. FF rules :rolleyes:

Why do I think she's hot or why do I think FF is crap? If FF, I just think it's all a guessing game......maybe I just dont know enough about it, but I tend to gravitate to things where there is more skill and you can use your congnitive faculties to beat the other guy :o

21239[/snapback]

"Cognitive abilities?"

You mean, like...

-noting what QB you're playing against a certain week, and starting any WRs you have from that NFL team?

-drafting defenses based on their potential matchups vs. bad teams during your league's playoff weeks? (Loving my Seahawks D at home vs. the Cardinals, the week of our Super Bowl.)

Stuff like that?

Or, you can just guess. That's what some of the people in my league do. And that's why I haven't had to pay the yearly entry fee - in fact, have gotten money back - for the last five years in a row.... :rolleyes:

"Cognitive abilities?"

You mean, like...

-noting what QB you're playing against a certain week, and starting any WRs you have from that NFL team?

-drafting defenses based on their potential matchups vs. bad teams during your league's playoff weeks? (Loving my Seahawks D at home vs. the Cardinals, the week of our Super Bowl.)

Stuff like that?

Or, you can just guess. That's what some of the people in my league do. And that's why I haven't had to pay the yearly entry fee - in fact, have gotten money back - for the last five years in a row....  :rolleyes:

21287[/snapback]

I don't argue with women, either lol

"Cognitive abilities?"

You mean, like...

Stuff like that?

Or, you can just guess. That's what some of the people in my league do. And that's why I haven't had to pay the yearly entry fee - in fact, have gotten money back - for the last five years in a row....  :rolleyes:

21287[/snapback]

Remind me never to join a league you're in. You think way too far ahead for me. :o